CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

"Quilts in the Garden" blocks ready to swap April 1st!

We made it!  Thank you ladies for a wonderful swap group! We are also, sadly, coming to a near close of the Quilter's Garden Mystery Row Swap.  I thank all of you wonderful ladies for supporting this project!  You have been a wonderful, fun, and reliable group.

The border pattern will be released today or tomorrow with finishing instructions.  There will be a border swap on the first of May for those who want to participate, but it won't be required because you will all have the final pattern.

I do plan to do another Mystery Row Project that will be very similar to this one.  It likely won't start until late summer.  If anyone is interested please let me know through email or a comment.  Just like last time, I am asking for theme ideas, so please share your ideas even if you don't want to join again.

One more thing,  this blog will remain open for you to show us your finished or progressing Quilter's Garden projects.  Remember, it is your quilt and you can put it together any way you wish.  Please let us see what you did with the patterns and your blocks.

Here is the random sample sequence list:



Here is the swap list that matches it.  Tracy drew her own name so I did a random draw to determine who to switch her with.  The switch is indicated in yellow highlights.


Here are the blocks.  




10 comments:

Daryl @ Patchouli Moon Studio said...

Oh the blocks look so pretty all together. I might be interested in another swap, but it depends on what it is. I would love an all applique swap, but that's me. Perhaps all flowers? Different flower each month? Or hearts?

Pamela Arbour said...

I am so anxious to get my Quilter's Garden finished. Thanks for doing this. I know it was a lot of work.

For next time, what about one of the seasons? I have plenty of Christmas and fall, but I could use some spring or summer quilts.

Ann T. said...

They are all so cute. Can't wait until tomorrow to see which one I get sent to me!
Let me think about some ideas for another swap. This has been FUN!
Hope to see you soon.

Moira said...

I may also be interested in another swap. Not sure on theme at this point.

Jo said...

I haven't looked on for a while.. There are so many darling blocks here and the quilts made are just so lovely....
What a talented group..

Vickie said...

This quilt has been so much fun! I have enjoyed seeing what you have come up with each month. I'm in for the next quilt. I like Daryl's idea of having applique but the piecing was fun too. I need more Spring themed quilts.

trudie said...

I am definitely interested in doing another swap. I love the different seasons so I would like to see that theme, but will participate with whatever is chosen. hugs

sewspeciallady said...

Loved exchanging block for this swap. Will do another later. Thank you to all who swapped with me. Sewpiecefully

lindaterry said...

Pam, I absolutely loved your quilts in the garden block that you sent to me. (#12) The little quilt especially is beautiful and I like the little dragonfly buttons that you included. Thank you so much!!!

lindaterry said...

Jo, I sent your block to you last week Sorry I was slow getting to the Post Office to get it off. Hope you like it when it eventually gets there!!!

Linda Terry