Woohoo, blogger finally let me upload a pic for my post....past two days it has been cranky and wouldn't let me do it. And it even put my picture in right side up for a change instead of sideways.
At any rate, while I didn't use yellow in my block - I did design the pp'ing patterns for the three tulips that I made for this rule. I put the combined sections for rule 7 and 8 on the right side of the quilt top in order to balance it out. I love how it is turning out so far! But now I don't know who will eventually get it because i've finished off all the baby quilts that I needed to make for gifts this summer. Eventually tho it will be a gift. =)