CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 27, 2011

Ann's Autumn Country Rule 8

And so Rule 8 is complete. The paper pieced cow came from a website that was in Dutch, and it is put together in sections, which is something I have not done before. My background is yellow, but the sunflowers are too, so all the rules and techniques are taken care of. I was going to put a fence around the cow, but there is just not enough room to do what I had in mind. I may go back later and add something else.
Rules 7 and 8 together.
And the whole picture -er- I mean quilt. It is getting pretty big now.
You can see that I have done some overlapping and added some embroidery to my hexagon. The next part to the bottom will have something on the bottom of the hexie.

No comments: