CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 5, 2015

December Blocks to Swap!

I hope you all had a wonderful December and Christmas!  I am looking forward to lots of quilting and other good things in 2015 and hope you are too.

Here is how the random swap turned out for December:

There were a few places I had to switch because of someone drawing duplicate blocks or ladies getting their own blocks.  They are highlighted in the color I switched them with.  Ann drew two of her own blocks; Betty, Phyllis, Lucy, & Vickie drew their own blocks; and Cathy and Lorri drew matching blocks.








4 comments:

Ann T. said...

They all look so pretty together!

Moira said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zoie said...

Will get mine posted this afternoon, so excited to see which one I get, they are all so cute. Thank you Cathy Smith for introducing me to these talented ladies. Denise

Jo said...

Wow, tats a lot of blocks. 52. Well done everyone