CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Block 1 QUILT SHOP LANE is done

I have done two block 1's today....there are a lot of pieces but I got there.
I made my own quilt design for the window. I strip pieced a block then cut it up to make a pinwheel.

Here is "Nancy's Cupboard" quilt shop to SWAP


And then there is "A Quilter's Home"  for me to keep.


I have also made two block 4's but they still need embellishing. Photos to come.....

I have put my 3 Pinwheel Flower blocks.. No 14, 15 & 16 in the mail to Linda, Deana & Cathy.
Hope they don't take long to reach you and that you are happy with them.


5 comments:

dq said...

Oh my goodness! They are so darn cute! I wouldn't mind one finding its way to my house.

I'll watch for my flower from Australia. I'm pretty excited about it.

Jo said...

Aahh the suspense

Daryl @ Patchouli Moon Studio said...

That was fast work. I am working on the little quilts for the shops right now, but I haven't even chosen fabrics or cut anything yet for the shops/

Unknown said...

Very nice and creative. I love the roof trim. Way to get busy!

Ann T. said...

VERY CUTE!!! I won't even be starting mine until next week. Heading to the airport in a few hours to go see my first great-grandchild. No time to sew!!