CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 29, 2015

Quilters Garden is ready for qulting. This will just be a small quilt to display on my sewing wall.

The Quilter's Story:
We shop at the Quilt shop lane, cut out the material into pieces, pin it together


Then we sew up the strips, iron the seams and piece them together. 

Last comes washing and hanging them out to dry in our lovely garden



At last we yield a very beautiful quilt to showcase .
( Of course the binding  needs to be added and then quilted.  That will come ...who knows when).

4 comments:

Daryl @ Patchouli Moon Studio said...

I love it Phyllis!!! Oh I see my tree/quilt block on the bottom and it looks even better in your setting. I still haven't figured out how I am going to lay out my blocks yet, but I love what you did with them.

Ann T. said...

I love your "story" Your thought processes were much like mine, but you added the words!! Very cute quilt top. Good luck in getting it quilted.

Anonymous said...

I love your additional words between rows. Such a cute idea! Congratulations on your finished top!

dq said...

It is beyond lovely! P.S. I got to see this one in person and it is so wonderful! Thanks for posting it.