CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Nancy's Spring Row Fence Hang Up...




My fence is currently short a few posts for a simple and silly reason. It has to do with white-on-white fabric prints. I really like them, but it never fails that when I use them, I manage to sew on the wrong side! So a few posts are set aside awaiting repair. The prints are just kind of hard to distinguish for me. So I'll have to add on to the fence eventually, but it was easy and fun to piece.

2 comments:

Ann T. said...

Need new glasses Nancy? Ha ha, just kidding. I love your fence and fabric choices. Good luck with the fence repair!!

Anonymous said...

Me, too, but you know what? I figure they are just as hard for everyone else! Especially since these are going to be embellished, I wouldn't have taken them out, personally. If I have to squint to see it, no one else is going to notice, either.