CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

PHYLLIS my block has arrived

Yes Phyllis, this is my local post office. It is about 1/2 a km from my house. But we get that size mail delivered to us. It was in the letterbox when I came home today.
For everyone else who is a bit confused, Phyllis, has checked up where I live.
It is a nice part of central Victoria, Australia. 1/2 an hour North of the Melbourne Tullamarine airport.
Have a look at Hanging Rock, Woodend.
http://www.mountmacedon.org.au/places/hanging-rock-reserve
There is a movie called PICNIC AT HANGING ROCK
This is about 7 minutes from me. We are lucky to have lots of wineries in the area as well.

ANYWAY, I RECEIVED MY ROTARIES IN BLOOM BLOCK TODAY.
thankyou Phyllis it is lovely and fits so well with my other blocks.

No comments: