CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 26, 2014

January: Quilt Shop Lane

How was your Christmas?  Mine was wonderful.  It is so nice to have my daughter home from her mission and the whole family together again.

Let me reveal to you "Quilt Shop Lane", the newest row for the Quilter's Garden.  I just don't think a quilt about quilting would be quite right without quilt shops.  I have more details to add and some constructional changes to make, but here is the sneak peak on where we are headed for the month of January.

I am changing the windows on the first shop below and maybe adding a roof to the second.  Sometimes things just don't come out right the first time.

As a reminder, late comers are welcome to this mystery.  If you make and swap at least one block then you get the next month's pattern for free.  Previous patterns are available in my Craftsy shop or Etsy Shop.

5 comments:

Jo said...

Aren't they sweet. Looking forward to trying some. Common the 5th

Daryl @ Patchouli Moon Studio said...

The quilt shops are darling! I can see doing a lot of embellishing with these too. Looking forward to working on some.

Ann T. said...

Cute!! Those look fun, for sure! I will be anxious to get sewing, but it will be mid-month before I can start. I get to go see that new great-grandbaby!

Teatime Creations said...

Loving the quilt shop blocks. Perfect since we seen to spend so much time there.

Betty C said...

I really love the quilt shop blocks!