CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 26, 2016

2 flimsies are done

I was lucky enough to go on a 4 day retreat with 32 ladies...
I worked on these 2 row SALs.....
I have changed the sizes of the quilts to suit me sending them off to our own AUSSIE HEROES who are currently on deployment......
They are only to measure 42" x 72".   So I didn't add the borders even though I love the Americana one the best. Maybe next quilt I can make it fit....
I changed the Americana to an Australiana quilt. The Spring quilt is similar.....
Anyway here they are now waiting to be quilted..



Thanks Deana for the patterns...

5 comments:

Teatime Creations said...

Sew Pretty.

Ann T. said...

Jo, those are awesome. You have done a fabulous job!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful job, Jo! They are lovely, and I know your heroes will appreciate them!

Jo said...

Thanks everyone.. They were fun to make

Bev said...

Beautiful! Great job!