I finally finished my Americana top last week!! It's 90 x 100 inches.
I'm almost finished with the pin-basting and can start the quilting work today. I don't know if I can finish it all by month's end since I only work on a domestic machine - but that sure would be nice!
Here's the back I put together for it - some fun Air Force fabric with different jets on it. Scott's in the medical field, but he still has that boyish love of military jet knowledge, so he thinks this is awesome sauce on his quilt! An Air Force seal panel and some leftover border fabrics made a perfect supplement that eliminated the need to match the print on the main fabric panels. woowoo!! :D