CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Block Received

I received my beautiful block from Lyn today, and since it would not post before, I am posting it here. I got a glare, so you can't see the embroidered frame around the window on the door. The sign says "Quilt Shop". Thanks Lyn, it will go well with the rest of my blocks. 


Also, I have my blocks all cut out for the pin cushions and spacer blocks. Except for the background material, I have used scraps for everything else. Family legend  has it that Dorinda saved all scraps larger than a dime. Well, I don't save them quite so small, but I do save little pieces, and the 1 1/2 inch squares used up a bunch of little pieces. 





1 comment:

Jo said...

Lovely block. I used my scraps making the pin cushions. All I have to do is sew in the beads for the pin heads...