CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

LIBERTY STAR & UMBRELLA's are done

I'm on top of my sewing now. I feel good that I have finished my rows for the 2 SAL's.
Here are my umbrellas all complete. Make sure you read all the directions first... It took a while to sort out... But they are done.... I also used Ric Rac for the handles.


Now for the Liberty Stars...
I added fun male pictures for the centres. It just adds a little bit more of interest...

4 comments:

Ann T. said...

You have been a busy lady. Love your umbrellas. What cute idea for the handles. Your liberty blocks are fun. Can't wait to see your finished products.

dq said...

Glad my OLD pattern came together for you on the spring one.

Jo said...

I'm not sure if I did follow it properly though. Your photo of the blocks and your drawings show different layouts so I just did whatever i ended up with... I got there in the end

Lynette said...

Nice work, Jo. :) Attacking my stars row today.