CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

November block 1 done

I've been working all evening on getting this large star block done. After reading all the instructions first I found out that there is a 3D element to it. I have done something similar to it before so I wanted to get stuck into it now... Well it's now 11.30pm and my block is done.
I love it... I think it has worked out ok... I'm not sure if I will add the extra border top and bottom. I might leave it a rectangle until I see what fits my size better.

5 comments:

Teatime Creations said...

Woe that was fast .. cute block

Teatime Creations said...

Comment should read WOW not woe -- My fingers were faster than my brain :)

Betty C said...

Your block is very attractive.

Ann T. said...

Oh wow Jo, I LOVE IT. I have to make a trip to the fabric store before I can get into the star, but I think that I will be making it first also!!

dq said...

I am SO GLAD it came together for you. Writing the pattern was tricky.