CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 9, 2015

Yankee Doodle Star Row Complete

The row worked up really fast. I used fat quarters for the background material. I have had them for many years and did not have enough to make all 5 blocks with the same fabric. I looked for more fabric to match either pattern, but was unable to find matching for either, so I went ahead and made them different. I do like how they turned out.
The picture is a little blurred, but the lighter background has flying eagles and the darker has blue stars. The red fabric, the navy blue fabric, and the light blue fabric all have white stars.

4 comments:

Jo said...

Very nice. Having them different looks good

dorine said...

I like it! Sometimes necessity gives us nice results!

Lynette said...

It's a nice effect!

Unknown said...

These turned out beautifully :)