CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Late...Rule #5


I wanted to create a starry winter night with Santa, so the moon is my circle obviously. Then I machine embroideried a santa with his sleigh flying through the night. The words say, "He's making a list and checking it twice." I used a tutorial youtube from hgtv to make my circle. I found it to be simple and turned out nice. In the future, I will be more likely to play with cirlces now that it's not as challenging as I anticipated.

5 comments:

dq said...

Hay, I didn't know you had an embroidery machine. Did you borrow one? I LOVE your santa in the sky and your moon is PERFECT! Good job. My circle is done although I have not posted it yet. It doesn't look near as good as yours.

Good work and great addition to your mystery project.

Tracy said...

Borrowed one!!

Ann T. said...

Love your block. Very cute ideas!

Betty C said...

Your moon circle is really nice. Your clue 5 and your project to date is very awsome.

Anonymous said...

Your circle is way better than mine. Love your wallhanging.