CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 3, 2011

A lot of catching up to do

I was sick all this week.  I, who am never sick and am absolutely the worst patient in the world, was really, really sick.  So Rule 5 is done except for the embroidery part.  I had a hard time with this one because it didn't seem to fit the Civil War theme, but I think I've figured out something that makes it work okay.  We'll see when I finish it in the next couple of days and get it posted.  No ink yet, because I was sick, but I'll catch up everything, and hope rule 6 doesn't throw something at me that I have as much trouble with as piecing circles - definitely something I've never desired to do and hope never to do again.  LOL!

3 comments:

dq said...

Sorry you were sick, Susan. I LOVE your quilt and will anxiously await your finish. Mine is close but won't be showable tomorrow on time. Hopefully I'll get it in the next couple of days as planned. Designing as I go just takes a lot of extra thought and planning. Some ideas come slower than others.

Ann T. said...

Hope you are feeling better. I love your Civil War Theme, and you have inspired me to do the sesquintental Civil War quilt. Another challenge!
Good luck with finishing your blocks.

crickets said...

Hope you're feeling better! I, too, am way behind, haven't even been able to start rule 5 yet. I am the wife of a tx accountant, and that says it all, huh? Hoping life returns to normal soon so I can sew a bit!