CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Judi's Americana and Spring rows for month 2

So here are my birdhouses. Next week I will add my birds and a way in to their new homes:)


I don't know why the blog turned it this way, not how I took it. Sorry.  I also got row 2 done from last month. I did change up the hearts a bit. Hope you like them.


And now my Spring row! This row is adorable I think.


I did make 2 dragonflys instead of all butterflies. I will put the finishing touches on these soon also.


Alright! Bring on September:)

4 comments:

Jo said...

Love your dragonfly idea... You have been busy

Ann T. said...

They are all so cute. I do like the dragonfly also. Very cute!

Anonymous said...

The dragonflies are great. I like your changed-up hearts. Your quilts are going to be great.

Kat Scribner said...

Love your Americana blocks, adorable!