CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Ann's blocks

The colors do not show up very true. My good camera has a dead battery, so used my little snap shot camera. The single block is closer to the colors. 
I have made 5 blocks and will be keeping one and swaping four.
This single block is the one I will be keeping. It is the first one I made and has a couple of problems, so I made a second one with the same fabric to trade.

These are the blocks to swap.
I may edit this later, when my battery is charged.

These are a bit blurred, but the colors look better: 








3 comments:

dq said...

I cannot tell you how much fun this is for me to see all of the machines posted. Yours are just DARLING! I hope you will post the photos to our Daughters of Dorinda blog as well.

So glad to be sewing with you again, Ann.

dq said...

I like that you and Vickie have made all four blocks. I like seeing them in different colors.

Cathy said...

I love these! The colors are perfect!