CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 1, 2014

Introduction from Carol

I am an interior designer owning my own business for 30 years. 4 years ago I took a beginning quilt class and the rest is history.  I seek daily inspiration from a variety of quilting blogs.  As I move to retirement, I want to expand my quilting horizons.  My experience as a designer, putting a variety of prints and fabrics and colors together has really aided my quilt fabric selections.  
I love scrappy quilts and am a fan of Bonnie Hunter. I am sew looking forward to creating a sewing quilt.  Probably lap size.  I made Lori Holts row quilt a few yrs back and loved it.  Looking forward to the process.
I was an avid seamstress through my teens and young adulthood.  When I purchased my business, my sewing ceased but my knowledge aided me in designing beautiful things for my clients.  
Carol stearns

No comments: