CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 3, 2014

Cathy - Blocks Mailed and Received

So I was having one of those days.  You all know what I mean.  Long day at work, Problem after problem all day long.  Couldn't wait to leave the office.  So the last thing I did before walking out the door was put my blocks together to send out to Liz and Deana.  I dropped them in the mailbox on my way to the car (so y'all should have them soon!).

Then I drove home, picked up the mail, and had a package!!  Lorri, you totally made my day.  I rushed to the apartment and laid my new block with the ones I made and kept.  Here they are:


I really needed this today.  Thank you so much!  I love it and can't wait for the other one to come in and join them.  Thanks again Deana for such a fun project!

Cathy

2 comments:

dq said...

They look so good together, and you have a wonderful variety!

sewspeciallady said...

Glad you liked the block. looking forward to the cutters blocks. this is going to be fun!!