CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Handle length - I love early pattern testers!

Hello Quilt Gardeners!  

A question arose this morning on how long the rotary cutter handle is.  No matter which method you use to turn the edges under or not to turn the edges under, just try to make the handle stick out from the blade approximately 4 3/4".  If you are making a block just for yourself and not to swap, it really does not matter how long the handle is.  Swap blocks will all look best if they look the same - so stick those handles out 4 3/4".  

Thank you!

2 comments:

Ann T. said...

Thanks

Unknown said...

Hi I'm sorry but I guess my pattern for this swap ran away :/ sorry but can someone please resend me the copy Darlene@sew1perfect.com or Darlene12768@Gmail.com