CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

#2 rule finally posted


I had finished my #2 block a week before the deadline, but since I'm having computer problems, it was impossible for me to post. You can see that I used 2 hexagons to make my snowman. I applicade the scarf and embroidered the face. The part I enjoyed the most is making the snowflake. Though my knowledge in designing quilts is simple. I did enjoy working my brain to create this snowman and see it come together. This project is teaching me so very much.

8 comments:

dq said...

Your snowman is adorable and your snowflake is so creative!! Great rule/technique interpretation as well. You are a natural at this designing/quilting thing!!

Ann T. said...

I love your snowman. The hexagons worked perfectly. I'm glad you were able to get it posted!
Your snowflake is very cute and creative. Sort of a star, but not quite. I love it too.
Have fun with rule 3.

Felicity said...

Anything with snowman I just adore! You Rock! I am so glad that I have sisters who share the same love of quilting as I do.

Annmarie said...

I love how the 3 things in your block go together. Great job.

Marie said...

I love your block Tracy. It is very clever. The snowman is adorable, and I love your snowflake. Your quilt is going to be wonderful.

Anonymous said...

What a great looking section!

dorine said...

That is darling, Tracy! Can't wait to see your next tradition!!

Jodi said...

Tracy, I really love your block. It is really fun. You put a lot of creativity in this block, how neat!