Red is my least favorite color so I didn't expect to put it on this quilt. However, I coming to learn that adding a different color can add "pop" that the quilt might need. The red suits me now to highlight the little Valentine traditions our family has.
More place mats for meals on wheels.
1 day ago
8 comments:
I really like the way you are sort of framing the first block on a white background with the others that look more red background. I think it is grand that you added the valentine hearts for this holiday.
Love they way thdy look together. This is going to be a FUN quilt!!!
Looks great!
well, i love red, but you also seem to have chosen a nice shade of red, more country barn red looking than primary red. i really love how they all look together. very balanced.
Really nice! Everything ties together so beautifully!
Wow, this is looking great! I love your blocks. It all looks so nice and neat.
You are really going to have a nice quilt. I like the colors you are using. You are using the rules very effectively.
Looking soooo good - you have a fun theme
Post a Comment