CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Pam's Woods Mystery Rule #4 Tease


I really had to think hard about this. I really didn't have appique or handwork in my mind when we first started out. I may have made my first block a little different if I had really thought about it. Now, I just need to make sure to keep the color scheme going so everything will go together in the end. I don't want one block to stick out more than the other. So here is my tease.

6 comments:

Betty C said...

Is it a tree?? I want to see the rest of it. I bet it looks very nice with your previous blocks.

Ann T. said...

Since your theme is woods, I am guessing a tree, too. It will be fun to see the whole block and how it ties into your others. I don't see the positive/negative, but with such a small glimpse, that would be easy to miss. Your applique looks perfect, though.

Marie said...

I agree with you that one of the challenges is to make sure that one block doesn't stand out more than the others. That makes it all the more fun. Your tease has certainly made me curious to see what the full view will be.

Anonymous said...

I'm completely clueless, but I like the fabric.

Unknown said...

Is it a bird? is it a plane? Is it superflower???? LOL Geez, I am really clueless on this one!

dq said...

Absolutely NO IDEA!