CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Amy in Kentucky

The above post is mine (she is referring to her comment on the Dorinda Invitation Post), using my husband's gmail address. I just got my own, so I will re-post. I live in Louisville, got married 12/31. I love mysteries, paper-piecing and just about everything else quilt-related! I chose Jimmy Buffett as my theme. I love anything Jimmy or beach-related! Been wanting to make a beachy quilt, so here is my chance.

Amy in KY

Reposted by Deana in case others couldn't find it in the comments...

5 comments:

Marie said...

Welcome Amy. Congrats on just getting married. We're happy to have you join us and will be excited to see what you do with your theme. It sounds really fun to me.

Ann T. said...

Amy, If you have trouble creating a post, let one of us know and we can guide you through it.

Unknown said...

Welcome newlywed! I am fan of Jimmy Buffet's music so I can honestly say, can't wait to see what you do with your theme :)
Carmen in Alaska

dq said...

I like Jimmy Buffet music as well -- fun theme idea.

Anonymous said...

Welcome, Amy! That's a really different theme and will be great to see develop! Congratulations, almost honeymooner.