CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Its me Felicity

I am so excited to be apart of this quilt experience. I am a very blessed mother of two gorgious boys. Brody and Payson are my life. My husband Kit is my knight in shining armour. Quilting was introduced to me by my Mother-in-law Lyn and my Sister-in-law Deana and well lets just say its one of my pations and is also very addicting.
Anyways, I decided to make a African themed quilt for my father Lance Jacob who served a mission in South Africa. Lets get sewing! Horrah for Quilting!

3 comments:

Marie said...

Hi Felicity. I'm so happy you joined us for this project. I know we're going to have a great time. I love your theme. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Tracy said...

This will be a great theme...I can't wait to see how you develop it.

Anonymous said...

How sweet of you to make him a quilt in honor of his mission!