CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Another annmarie

annmarie said...


Granny Annie's Garden Mystery:
Hi - my name is annmarie!!! I learned about this mystery on Ann Marie's blog (Star in a Star Mystery) where I have been lurking for quite some time! My real spelling is also Ann Marie but for all quilty purposes I use annmarie. I see there is also an Ann T. and my last name starts with T also. Amazing that 3 Ann's ended up here.

I live in Rhinelander Wisconsin whick is quite far north - Brrrrrrrrrrr! We have LOTS of snow right now. I live on a lake in the country with my hubby & 14 yo dog, Buzzy. My only child & his wife live right down the road which is wonderful! No grandchildren, boo hoo! but I am a surrogate granny to a friend's twins whose real granny is far away in California so I get my baby fix with the 2 princesses - they just turned one.

So that is where the name of my mystery comes from - at the babies' house I am known as Granny Annie. Besides quilting I have many flower gardens & a veggie garden too.

I love the names of all the Mysteries & look forward to watching the themes develop. What fun!!!

3 comments:

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

Well Hello annmarie, and Welcome aboard! :D I hope your theme involves hexies, because I would love to see what you do with them.

Ann T. said...

Ha Ha, Ann and Marie, 2 Ann Maries and 2 Ann Ts. Great minds think alike!

Unknown said...

I am just gonna have to call one of you Grannie Annie! LOL Great to have more folks joining us. Love your theme Grannie Annie! Can't wait to watch your garden grow with this mystery which seems to be right up your alley and mystery name LOL