CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hello from Deana

Hello everyone!  Although everyone knows me but Ann Marie, I'll introduce myself anyway.  I am a mother to teenagers and very happily married.  I LOVE to quilt and have been doing so for over 18 years.  I also teach adults -- help them get their high school diploma OR GED.

Below are my starter fabrics for this mystery.  I intend to use mostly Batiks (since I LOVE them).  My theme is "The Quilted Barn".  I plan to make a variety of barns or houses, fences, fields, flowers -- whatever tickles my fancy that month.  I may incorporate quilt patterns into my barns (somehow).
P.S. I am so very excited about this project and truly hope others will not be afraid to join us.  If anyone out there is intimidated, DON'T BE.  We'll HELP you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love batiks, too! I'm not using them in this one, but I use them in lots of things. I look forward to seeing your barns and farms. Are you going to put quilt blocks on the barns like they do on some in NC?