CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 28, 2011

steph's second block

whoops, I never did get around to posting my teaser, so here it is anyway...
This block was interesting for me... I picked fabrics out of the stash that were very very different from the ones I used on the first block.  So, it looks really different, but I do like it.  I decided to make a little pond for my forest, the hexis are rocks on the shore.  I baisically applique'd everything on this block.  I'm finding more and more that I like applique.  Well, here's the whole block.

5 comments:

Annmarie said...

Very creative! you're on a roll.....

Ann T. said...

Steph, That is sew cute! I love your interpretation. Isn't it fun to have a sewing machine that will do fun applique?

dq said...

You are so creative and you are doing very well for being so young, a beginner, and using Mom's scraps. Your quilt is so fun!

dorine said...

Very clever! Isn't this fun? So glad you are doing this with us!!

Marie said...

Very nice Stephanie! I really like the way you do your applique. I'm going to have to try that some time.