CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 28, 2011

Block 1 and 2

I didn't know if we were supposed to post a picture of the two blocks together yet, but I see that you all have, so I will too!


I really like how things are looking so far.

I realized, though, that I would need some more of the ivory fabric (which is actually GlacĂ©) and is an older fabric.  I found some online, though, so I'm excited about that.

Can't wait for the next step!

Everyone's blocks are so wonderful and I am loving reading about the process everyone is going through with this quilt. It's very intimate in a way, isn't it?

6 comments:

lynne said...

tamera,
i love your block. love the colors, love the blocks~both of them.
i just love seeing the different styles being expressed.
and, like you, i love reading about the processes as well. yes, it is an intimate feeling to our group....ooooohing and aaaaahing over each others workmanship and creativity.

Ann T. said...

Your hexagon is beautiful, and matched with your flying geese, it is extra beautiful. I love your fabric and your colors.

Annmarie said...

Your blocks go together soo well - very shangri la!

dq said...

What a fun day this has been with all the posts! I loved your blocks individually, but they really shine together!! Your quilt will be GORGEOUS!

dq said...

I know I already commented but I want you to know that it is so pretty that I keep looking at it. The center of those flying geese will be a fun spot to quilt something delightful in.

Tamera said...

Thanks, everyone! That center WILL be a great place to quilt something delightful in. I hadn't thought of it, but you're right!