CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Shangri La what?

Sorry, Tamera, but I was really intrigued by your theme so I looked it up and wanted to link to wikipedia in case anyone else had not heard of it before.  Go here to see what Wiki thinks about it.

Now I want to read the book -- I love the idea of a mystical world and CANNOT WAIT to see yours as you develop it in fabric.  (Ofcourse your interpretation may have nothing to do with this link, but I just had to check it out anyway).

1 comment:

Tamera said...

Well, I chose the theme mostly based on the fact that the fabric that I will be using will be from a line called Shangri La. And I knew the connotation of the phrase Shangri La, but I didn't know how I would incorporate it into a quilt. But, I think I can do it...no wonky blocks in this quilt, lol. Only very orderly peaceful blocks. ;-)