CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 28, 2011

Teaser Time: Deana

I REALLY wanted to post Block #1 today except I need to add a 2 3/4" section across the top.  Here is a sneak peak.  Also, I had an epiphany this morning and there is something else that MUST be added to this block before I can say it is complete for show.
Ok, my rule #2 block involves a cow.  It is partially pieced and will involve some handwork which is good because I will be spending today and tomorrow at a wrestling tournament.  (I LOVE WRESTLING and QUILTING so why not do them together?
It also involves a hand-made paper pieced pattern and many tiny little pieces.  One section is done.

4 comments:

Marie said...

Oh my, this looks very interesting and tons of work. Hurry and finish because we can't wait to see it.

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

Lookin gorgeous already, can't wait to see the whole thing.............hurry please

Ann T. said...

Even with the little peak, I can see that there are LOTS of pieces in your silo. And your colors in the paper pieced section are really fun. Have a good time cow wrestling (not to be confused with steer wrestling).

Felicity said...

This is too crazy DJ, only you would come up with such a challenging block. I love it though!