CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Theme and Introduction

Hello, everyone.  My name is Tamera and I live in rural North Dakota with my hubby and four children.  My husband is a farmer/rancher and I am a physician, but I stay home with my kids now and I homeschool.

I am an avid quilter and most of my quilts are donation quilts.

I'm working hard to use up my HUGE stash.

My theme is Shangri La because that's the fabric line I'll be using.

I hope to get to know you all a bit as we play along together.  This sounds like so much fun!  I really like pushing myself to do things outside my comfort zone!

3 comments:

dq said...

I am so happy to hear that there are others out there who like to be "pushed out of their comfort zone" as you said. I know that is why many of us are doing this challenge. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to design but seldom take the time -- this challenge will completely satisfy that for me this year.

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

I can't wait to see what it will look like in the end.

Anonymous said...

I like that theme. Pretty far from North Dakota right now - in the cold. Or maybe not. I remember the movie of that name included a plane going down in the snow. Welcome. Where in ND? I used to spend summers in Lemmon, SD, over on the west side. Near Dakota Cabin Quilts in Hettinger.