CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 17, 2011

Teaser for block 2

I woke up with a start this morning, from a dream I was having. I could not go back to sleep, so got up and got busy finishing my block. That quieted down my psychie so I could accomplish the many somethings that are on my to-do list today.
The new lens came and the picture is more clear, but when I zoom in I get this black spot, and it it not my thumb. Have to play with it a little more.

4 comments:

dq said...

Wow, Ann! Your teaser is leaving me completely clueless. Good job!

Marie said...

Um, I haven't a clue either. No clue as to what the block is and no clue as to what made the black dot.

Felicity said...

I too have not a clue.. Cant wait to see it.

Annmarie said...

Autumn Country? What on earth could that be?