CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Presenting "Missy Chilly"


Good Evening Everyone, Carmen from AK here :) As we settled in for a cold snap of -12 today, I scrapped my earlier attempt to make Missy and started from scratch earlier this afternoon. I am quite pleased her arrival :) Her tummy is a scrap of white fleece I had left over from a Santa suit I made last December with my son. My aim in this mystery is to use up as many scraps as I can and as a consequence to that decision, this whole block was made from scraps and left over hst's from BOM I am also working on. So now I am ready for the next part....
Carmen in Chilly, chilly Alaska!


10 comments:

Marie said...

Miss Chilly is adorable. -12 isn't! Stay warm and keep sewing. I'm interested to see what you come up with for the next block.

Ann T. said...

That is so very cute. Hope Lydia thinks so too. LOL.

Unknown said...

I think my next WISP project that I work on should be her tutu bag :) Isn't it just ridiculous the amount of projects we put to the side that are all so easy to finish up if we just make the time to do so? I mean I only have very little of the bag left to do and she wil enjoy it so much! Hopefuly enough to leave missy chilly alone LOL

dq said...

Miss Chilly is adorable and so is your sense of humor!

Tracy said...

I really like your block. Miss chilly is so very cute. You incorporated the flying geese so smoothly.

Felicity said...

Love it!

dorine said...

Very cute. As to the unfinished projects, at least you aren't a compulsive finisher like me. I can't stand to leave a project, a book, or a remodeling project unfinished. As a result I drive myself crazy. I recently had to throw away a half finished project that was not turning out, and it was HARD! So relax and don't stress!

Unknown said...

Compulsive finisher? Oh, I so aspire to one! I haves so many works in slow progress (WISPs) that even if I caught OCD for a month I am afraid I would still has some outstanding! I have proclaimed this year's Charming Word for me to be FINISHER and am doing my best to work on projects to clear up some of the clutter and the scraps! LOL All help and motivational incentives are welcome :)

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

How adorable!!!! I am working on my block, still tweaking some measurements, I am making this so much harder than it should be. But I am also working on 6 other quilts at the same time. It is a race to the finish line..........not really, but it helps to keep going.

Betty C said...

The penguin is so cute. He is getting lonesome for a hexagon!