CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 17, 2011

HOUSEKEEPING

Good Morning,  I've been doing a little housekeeping on the blog, and you should notice a few small changes.  I think I've got everything in order and didn't loose anyone in the process, but just to be sure, check to see if all of your posts are showing up and that your name and theme is correct.  There are links to your quilting blogs (if you have one); so check and make sure it is how you want it.  If you want any changes made to your info. leave a comment.  Thanks and have a great day,
Marie

5 comments:

dq said...

Much better and less confusing!!

Ann T. said...

Looks good to me, and I agree that it is less confusing. Thanks for your hard work.

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

Very neat and orderly.

Anonymous said...

Looks very neat. I don't see any links to the blogs. What am I missing?

Marie said...

If you click on the names under "Participant's Blogs" you should be able to open the blogs. I'm going to make some changes in how that works when I have a little more time.