CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 27, 2011

my scrappy forest #2 teaser

i am thrilled that we get to show our blocks tomorrow, and i guess, technically, it already IS tomorrow somewhere, but alas, it is still today here for a few more hours, so i will wait...

i had a blast with this technique.  i did not think i was going to, but i really did.  and, apparently i did a great job because when my 14 y/o dd saw it tonite as i was STILL working on it, she exclaimed "WOW!!!  that is legit!!!"  now, i don't know if that is a popular slang term for WAY past cool, totally fantastic, and is right on in your area, but in ours one of the highest compliments that a teen can give you is to call something legit!  so, i guess my block rocks, and that is all the preview you are gonna get LOL

2 comments:

dq said...

I am hopeful that today we will see many great posts including a picture of yours.

Thanks for the teaser.

Ann T. said...

Oh what a nice compliment. My granddaughters are fascinated with my quilts. Can't wait to see it.