CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 14, 2011

This project is SEW FUN

Good morning all. Every few hours I have to come to the blog and check to see what is new and the comments that have been left.
I am sew glad to see that I am not the only one with OCD (obsessive/compulsive disorder) or being an over-achiever. I know that Dorine, Felicity, and I have this need. Few, if any UFP's. I only wish I would get my OCD into cleaning my office.
Anyway, KEEP THE PICTURES AND POSTS COMING. I am loving it!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to say here in this comment that I am delighted I joined this merry little band of mystery makers and I simply adore the method of the mystery. I have been challenged to climb out of that proverbial dogma that we seem to fall into when working mysteries! I got to the point where I only collected the clues-you know, kinda mysteried out so to speak? So I find this one refreshing, challenging, and loads of fun! Thank you Ann and Dorine for coming up with wonderful idea!
Carmen in AK

Ann T. said...

Actually, this mystery was a group effort. Lots of emails back and forth between the sisters and cousins of this group. We are so thrilled that others want to be a part of our mystery. Thanks for the vote of confidence!