CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 28, 2011

Tamera's Block 2

Here is block two.


I'm really happy with the way it turned out.

I really debated how I was going to do it, then I saw a similar block (with two fabrics) on someone's blog and I made a test block similar to it.  I mulled it over for a few days, then I thought I'd make it with four fabrics to represent the four major colors in the Shangri-La line that I'm using.

Can't wait to see everyone else's Block 2!

6 comments:

dq said...

Tamera, I am so glad that you found this block and made it for this quilt. Not only do I think it is beautiful, but I need to finish a hexagon quilt next month and have been searching for good ideas. I may actually use this one ... we'll see.

Great job. My computer says that you posted at 4:33 this morning my time -- wow!

Ann T. said...

It is gorgeous. I like the 4 fabrics together. It is a work of art.

Marie said...

This a beautiful (and perfect) block. I love your fabric.

crickets said...

Really love your block - it is so striking. I just had to keep looking at it!

Tamera said...

Thanks everyone for the compliments!

Anonymous said...

That's great. I love the way it looks, and it would make a fabulous quilt, repeated.